The Adobe Pet Hospital offers consultation, diagnostic evaluation, and treatment for a wide range of both acute and chronic internal medicine problems. Our comprehensive care includes many support services, including a complete in-house laboratory offering routine and specialized diagnostic tests, radiographs (X-rays), ultrasound exams, endoscopy of the gastrointestinal tract, echocardiography (ultrasound examination of the heart), as well as fluid and oxygen therapy.
Your pet’s treatment team consists of your Veterinarian and two members of our nursing staff. Their goal is to provide not only state-of-the-art care, but as much love, attention, pats and kind words as possible.
Common Conditions & Procedures
- Gastrointestinal tract disorders (stomach, intestine, colon, liver, pancreas, gall bladder) including vomiting, diarrhea, jaundice, inflammation of the pancreas
- Urinary disorders including excessive drinking and/or urinating, blood in the urine, excessive frequency of urination, acute or chronic kidney failure, kidney or bladder stones, blockage of the urinary tract, urinary incontinence
- Hormonal and metabolic disorders such as over-active or under-active thyroid gland, adrenal gland disturbances (Cushing's and Addison's disease), diabetes and blood calcium imbalances
- Conditions affecting the nervous system, including seizures, weakness, muscle problems, nerve and disc problems
- Heart and lung disorders, including heart murmurs, heart failure, heartworms, heart rhythm disturbances, collapse, coughing, nasal discharge and asthma
- Cancer and blood disorders, including leukemia, skin tumors, enlarged lymph nodes, enlarged spleen, anemia, low platelet numbers and immune diseases
- Infectious disorders caused by viruses, bacteria and other infectious agents
- Other medical disorders such as unexplained weight loss, loss of appetite and weakness
If your pet requires more intensive or specialized care we maintain a close relationship with several referral specialty practices in the area and will assist you in obtaining a referral appointment and consultation.