Pet Insurance Resource Center
More families than ever are considering health insurance for their pets. In order to help you make a more informed decision, we‘ve assembled some helpful materials.
Pet insurance can be beneficial to many pet owners, especially in cases of unexpected illness. Insurance typically covers illness from ear infections to cancer. If you are interested in protecting your pet against illness while alleviating some of the financial burden, you may want to look into coverage.
Please don‘t hestitate to get in touch if you‘d like to learn more.
Additional Pet Health Insurance Resources
The American Animal Hospital Association endorses the following policies:
PetInsuranceReview.com ranks these insurers by customer satisfaction in the following order:
|Pet Plan (HSUS)||www.gopetplan.com||1-866-467-3875|
|Pet Health Insurance (ASPCA)||www.petshealthplan.com||1-866-861-9092|
|Pet Partners (AKC)||www.akcpethealthcare.com||1-866-725-2747|
The above lists are current as of March 8, 2010 - please be sure to contact their respective sources for the most current information on their recommendations.
Pet Insurance Worksheet
- Tips for helping your pet cope with separation anxiety
- Adobe Pet Hospital selected to examine "Mira," the very first cloned dog in US
- Our Honored Patients
- Laser De-Clawing
- The Importance of Routine Blood Testing and Geriatric Evaluations
- Dental Disease
- Important Points on Dental Disease
- Orphan Kittens
- Protect Your Family, Protect Your Pet
- Microchipping Myths
- Disaster Strikes!
- Veterinary Laser Surgery
- Dramatic Rise in Feline Heartworm Cases
- Feline Heartworm - Important Points
- 8 Foods Toxic to Your Pets