About Adobe Pet Hospital - AAHA Certified Veterinary Specialists
The Adobe Pet Hospital opened in 1980 with one thought in mind – simply to be the “best” veterinary hospital, not only in Livermore but the entire Tri-Valley. Starting with one doctor and two employees, the practice has grown steadily over the years. Clients who have been coming to Adobe longer will recall that the office has moved twice – each time to larger accommodations.
Our current building was acquired in 1990 and a top-to-bottom renovation and remodel was done to accommodate the special needs of a well equipped medical facility. Heavy duty wiring for digital X-ray, SuperPulse Laser, computers and medical equipment was added. Walls were moved, rooms were added and skylights were installed. Major plumbing upgrades were needed to accommodate “wet” treatment tables for dentistry, sinks for pharmacy, exam rooms and the kennel. It was a big undertaking but well worth the effort.
The hospital was recently redecorated, incorporating a new color scheme, wallpaper and furnishings. Porcelain tile flooring was installed throughout the building. Many clients have told us how much they enjoy the fresh new look.
Our growing practice is due in large part to referrals from our wonderful, loyal clients over the years. We thank you for your continued trust and support. Our original goal to be the “best” must have worked. We are the only pet hospital in the Bay Area voted “Best of the Best” 13 times!
In addition, we are proud to be certified by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) ranking us with only 14% of veterinary practices in the United States.
Adobe Pet Hospital is proud to serve the entire Bay Area, including the communities of:
- San Ramon
- San Francisco
- Castro Valley
- Mountain House
- Providing state-of-the-art medical care since 1980.
- We've been voted best of the best for 13 Years!
- Adobe Pet Hospital has received the highest level of accreditation from the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA).
- We are the first hospital in the Tri-Valley to offer Super Pulse CO2 Laser Surgery.
- Members of the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), California Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA), American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP), American Heartworm Society, Veterinary Surgical Laser Society and House Rabbit Society.