Adobe Pet Hospital In The News
Dr. Stannard invited to join the Veterinary Advisory Council for Novartis
Dr. Stannard is one of 29 veterinarians from across the US chosen to be on the Advisory Council and has served since 2006. In this capacity, he has given lectures at veterinary meetings from Puerto Rico to Hawaii and covers topics including zoonotic intestinal parasites and heartworm disease.
Dr. Stannard appointed to the American Heartworm Society Executive Board
One of only 11 Veterinarians from across the US chosen to serve on the Executive Board of the American Heartworm Society (AHS) he is the only veterinarian “West of the Rockies” currently on the Board. The mission of the AHS is “To lead the veterinary profession and the public in the understanding of heartworm disease”. Dr. Stannard was elected to the Board in 2009.
Dr. Robert Stannard of Adobe Pet Hospital chosen as lead speaker for regional K-9 educational program
The Tri-Valley Animal Emergency Center, under the direction of Dr. Bob Lucas, organized an all day educational program for K-9 Police Officers from all over Northern California and Dr. Stannard was asked to be the lead off speaker. He spoke on preventive care and covered a variety of topics including heartworm and tick borne disease prevention, laboratory testing and disease recognition. So many offices wanted to attend that a second class is scheduled in the fall!
Adobe Pet Hospital continues to improve patient care with digital dental X-ray technology for your pet
We are proud to announce that we've added Digital Dental X-ray to our imaging capabilities which allows us to perform our Whole Mouth X-Ray Series much more quickly, reducing anesthetic time for our patients.
- Providing state-of-the-art medical care since 1980.
- We've been voted best of the best for 13 Years!
- Adobe Pet Hospital has received the highest level of accreditation from the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA).
- We are the first hospital in the Tri-Valley to offer Super Pulse CO2 Laser Surgery.
- Members of the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), California Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA), American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP), American Heartworm Society, Veterinary Surgical Laser Society and House Rabbit Society.